ABOUT THE JOURNAL
The Journal of Muamalat and Islamic Finance Research (JMIFR) is a fully refereed journal published biannually in June and December by the Faculty of Economics and Muamalat (FEM), Universiti Sains Islam Malaysia (USIM). Its main objective is to provide a channel for the publication of articles, research notes, case studies (research methodology or teaching purposes) and book reviews in the following areas:
- Muamalat (Islamic Business)
- Islamic Economics
- Islamic Management & Administration
- Islamic Marketing
- Islamic Finance
- Islamic Banking
- Islamic Accounting & Corporate Governance
- Shariah Auditing
- Islamic Entrepreneurship & Social Enterprise
- Islamic Social Finance (zakat, waqf, infaq, philanthrophy and etc.)
- and other related fields.
All articles will follow a double-blind review by independent consulting editors and reviewers. Articles are published in English, Malay and Arabic. JMIFR is indexed and abstracted in MyCite, MyJurnal, Index Islamicus, Al-Manhal, Crossref, OCLC WorldCat, Dimensions, ResearchBib, Asian Digital Library, Scientific Indexing Services, Asean Citation Index and Google Scholar.