Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
Copyright of the accepted articles will not remain with author(s). Prior to publication of accepted article, author(s) will be asked to assign copyright to the JMIFR. All published articles in the journal are copyrighted to the JMIFR.
Your privacy is important to JMIFR. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that JMIFR collects, and the ways in which JMIFR uses that personal information.
PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTION
JMIFR may collect and use personal information that is necessary for the processing and publication of manuscripts submitted to us. This information may include names, affiliation and contact details; including postal address, emails, phone numbers and fax numbers.
USING PERSONAL INFORMATION
- administer this website;
- personalize the website for you;
- enable your access to and use of the website services;
- process your manuscript;
- publish your manuscript;
- send to you communication about your manuscript
- send to you statements and invoices;
- collect payments from you; and
- sent you marketing communications.
In addition to the disclosures reasonably necessary for the purposes identified elsewhere above, JMIFR may disclose your personal information to the extent that it is required to do so by law, in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings, and in order to establish, exercise or defend its legal rights.
SECURING YOUR DATA
JMIFR will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
UPDATING THIS STATEMENT
- send you marketing communications.